Are you a Blogger, Reviewer, or Interviewer? I’ve created this page just for you!
On this page you will find information about my most recent release, as well as social media links, author photos, author bio, and more.
Please feel free to contact me if you would like to schedule a Guest Post or Interview.
To Treasure an Heiress
The Secrets of the Isles, 2
Releases January 4, 2022
Beth Tremayne has always been drawn to adventure. During her childhood, she fed that desire by exploring every inch of the Isles of Scilly. As an adolescent, she dreamed of love in London’s ballrooms. Now, stumbling across an old map on her family’s property, she’s found more adventure than she ever dreamed in the hunt for pirate treasure. Unfortunately, Beth can’t escape the attentions of her family’s guest, Lord Sheridan.
Sheridan has spent years pursuing whatever archaeological interest caught his imagination. And when he discovers that Beth’s search connects with one of his favorite pirates of history, he can’t help getting involved. Plus, he finds her irresistible, even though she insists he stole a prized possession of hers.
As they work together following different clues and drawing closer to danger, they start to piece together a story of tragic love and piratical adventure. But the true surprise is the treasure they discover in one another.
Author Bio & Photo
Social Media Links
Discussion Questions – Can also be found in the back of the book
- Beth and Sheridan both have a heavy dose of wanderlust and adventure-seeing personalities. Did you like that about them? Do you dream more about traveling the world and exploring new places or are you a homebody?
- Beth and her brothers have always loved each other, but don’t always understand each other, especially when it comes to spreading her wings. Whose viewpoint do you understand better, hers or Oliver’s? How do you play out your beliefs on the subject with your own family, especially where dreams and views are different?
- Sheridan has a pronounced and often self-deprecating sense of humor but also some vulnerabilities that are easy to see. What did you think of how this played out in his changing relationship with Beth? Do you know anyone who hides behind jokes? Or who uses them to share truth?
- Senara nearly makes a second bad choice because she thinks it will redeem an earlier one. Do you understand this mindset? Have you ever struggled with how to “undo” a failing?
- Who is your favorite character? Your least favorite? Why?
- Was there a part of the story that completely surprised you? What was your favorite moment?
- In this story and series we see many different sorts of sibling relationships—Libby and Bram, Oliver and Beth (and Morgan), Sheridan with his sisters, and then Emily with Nigel. Which relationships struck a chord with you? Did you find any of them amusing? Relatable? Baffling? Do any of them explain a bit about the characters in your mind?
- Were Lady Abbie and Lady Millicent what you expected Sheridan’s sisters to be like? Did you like them? Did they bring anything unexpected into the story for you?
- Did the treasure hunt turn out how you envisioned it? What about the role of Senara’s pendant? What did you expect them to find or not find?
- The islands are now bursting at the seams with archaeologists, treasure hunters, and museum trustees. What do you think is coming in book 3 for Emily and Bram? How do you think the argument with her family will play out?